Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More then halfway there............

Yes we are at 135 for comments so far and I do have a feeling we will reach the 250 mark this week! By the way you can leave a comment under current posts as I am counting all posts since I started the RAK no matter where you posted.

So did you all enjoy your nice long week-end? The weather here in Wisconsin was beautiful....lots of sunshine and no rain. Today it is raining and it will be a chilly day but that's good for all the new plants in my garden.............nice soft rain to help them get established.

I am going to spend the day catching up on bills, paperwork, laundry and housework. With good music playing in the background the day goes pretty fast and the chores don't seem too bad.
Enjoy your Tuesday!

8 comments:

Laura C said...

I'm glad we can leave our comments on current posts. I hope you have a productive day getting the mundane finished. We have rain in the forecast for the n3xt 3 days and I'm actually happy because it will make my plants flourish

Marla said...

Well at least you had one nice sunny day to get some things done in your beautiful yard. I am sure you will get lots of inside chores done with the rainy weather. Maybe even time for some crafting. Enjoy your day!! We had a good weekend with a birthday for my daughter and grad. party for 2 friends.

Tona said...

I had a crazy, busy day today. I left the house at 8:15 for a dentist appt. & then ran errands. I didn't get home until 3:45. There was a lunch break in there though...but still along day.

Anonymous said...

no long weekend here in New Zealand. Had a great weekend spite the bad weather. With family and church. love it!

Ohhh MaryNSC sent me.

Laura C said...

I'm back today! Is it still raining there? We got much needed rain last night and I'm a happy camper!

Pop said...

I've been running around all week too. No time to breathe and I still have to get my flower garden in order. You have a beautiful yard and I love that golf cart ornament.....it is so cute. Weather is finally nice but it's still a bit chilly. We could use some warmth. We had fresh asparagus for the first time yesterday.
Lorraine

Pop said...

I've been running around all week too. No time to breathe and I still have to get my flower garden in order. You have a beautiful yard and I love that golf cart ornament.....it is so cute. Weather is finally nice but it's still a bit chilly. We could use some warmth. We had fresh asparagus for the first time yesterday.
Lorraine

Jessica said...

Hey Louise, how are you. I just love your garden. I don't have the green thumb you have. Or the desire to work that hard getting my hands dirty! Unless I'm working at my craft table! lol How close are we now?