Thursday, May 21, 2009

a gloomy day



Today it is gloomy and we even might get a little rain. But the weather matches my mood as I seem to be stressing about some "stuff"...........I should learn that if I can't change it that I shouldn't worry about it but that is easier said then done. I have a condition called costochondritis which when it acts up it mimics a heart attack with severe chest pains etc. There is no cure but I do take meds that help relieve some of the pain so seeing as I am trying to "relax" today I decided to try crocheting little flowers for embellishments. I hope to do a layout tomorrow using them so you can see what I have made.




Speaking of flowers I did this layout from Las Vegas when we were checking out all the flowers at the Bellagio. Just looking at these pictures make me think Spring and our lilacs are just starting to bloom too..........will have to get some pictures of them tomorrow when the sun comes out.


In this next layout Allayah was only 4 when Grandpa was giving her golf lessons. Everytime she comes to visit Grandpa gives her a few more pointers LOL! She was wearing such a cute little cheer leader outfit! We are lucky to have a huge backyard where we can actually put up a large practice net and hit golf balls into it.

Well off to take a nap and hopefully to make some more flowers. Hope the weather is better by you!

8 comments:

Patty Williams said...

Hugs Louise! I hope the meds ease the pain somewhat. I know it's not easy to say don't stress over stuff but I've had alot of it myself the last couple of months.

The layouts are beautiful and I love that paper used on the golf one..what is it?

hugs, patty 2832

Lorraine said...

Oh my so sorry to hear your feeling not good.....I think of your condition often and wonder how your holding up....get better soon.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}

Lorraine said...

I forgot to say your lo's are awesome...my mojo has flown out the window for now....

BethW said...

I do not believe it-I have it too. The first 3 or 4 times it flared thought for sure I was having a heart attack. It is so not fun-my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tona said...

Hope you're feeling better my friend.
Loved your layouts, especially the flower layout. You took some beautiful photos.

Marla said...

Great LOs LOuise. Sorry to hear of your condition. It sounds like it would not be easy to live with.

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

Wow,you can make flowers and grow them...Beautiful the way you used you flowers.....

tameria said...

Great Blog. I love the pictures that you have posted. Keep up the good work. Tameria Lindley