Sunday, May 17, 2009

a few cards


































I've made a few cards this week and thought I would share them with you. The first one was a thank you card for Jen for the mothers day gift that she made. I got this new stamp off Ebay from The Angel Company and it seemed perfect for a gal to be pulling her craft tote LOL! Jen is a lover of bumble bee's so this was the envelope that I made. This was part of the reason why I spent so many hours putting my stamps into CD cases.............when they are in a drawer you actually forget what neat stamps you have.....now I can see them plus have easy access.








This card was just a simple hello card made with some butterfly stamps that I had. It's nice to have a collection to fall back on especially as the weather finally turns nice I will be spending more time in bed..............my flower beds that is!!
















I also finished 2 more layouts last night..........one was with that marvelous flowered paper again. This time I cut them out from the other sheet and did a pop up over the same flowers on that page for a 3d look. I added green flowers to the center of the other flowers for some interest.
The last layout is of my grandson Alex playing Tball. The paper said 100% boy which was so appropriate & I wrote his name in Stickles and added some baseball embellishments.
Have a great day & I'll be back.............soon!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Louise....Those flowers turned out beautiful! Great Job :)

Marla said...

Good job using your new supplies!!

Embley Veronica said...

Love the butterfly "hello" card. The simple, cleanness of the design is so pretty!