Sunday, January 18, 2009

Halloween Mini Book





















Yesterday I shared the special day that Allayah was born 7 years ago and today I'm gonna show you the little mini book I created when she was here almost 3 months ago. It was the first time we had her for Halloween so we got to take her trick or treating and a hayride. The weather was great and we had so much fun with the "little princess". I made this book for her before she went home so she could share it with her mom and remember the fun time she had. It actually turned out so cute that after she left I had to make myself one and 1 for the guy who drove the hayride wagon.

1 comment:

Tona said...

What a pretty Cinderella. How wonderful that you were able to have her for Halloween and that you sent her home with such a great keepsake.