Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fiskars Sale Part 2




Well I woke up this morning with a back ache..........too much shopping I guess and the temperature was -7 BRRR! but guess what I ended up going back to the warehouse sale again! Yes, I told a couple of gals about it and they saw my table full on my blog so I went back there late this morning. You wouldn't think so many people would be out shopping in the cold but they were. Here it was almost noon & we could hardly find a place to park. It was a little disappointing to go in and see how much it had been picked over in just 24 hours. The lines to check out went up and down 2 aisles and around the corner yet and this time I checked out for under $20 where yesterday it was over $300. But we all found some goodies and had a nice time chatting about our hobby...........tomorrow's job will be to sort it out, pack up boxes for friends who placed orders and see what's left over. Hopefully I will get some pics on here for what is still available if you are interested and I think there is a RAK coming. So if I don't freeze into a Popsicle tonite when the temp goes to -20 I will be back tomorrow with more pictures and information.

4 comments:

Maxine Hodges said...

You are a real trooper to fight the bad weather, crowds and go again!!! You are a very special lady!

Pop said...

Louise you are incredible. I'm wondering what that box is sitting on the chair......

Mardi said...

Oooooooooooo Louise I still would love to buy some of those goodies from you!

Barb - Fiskateer #2975 said...

Wow! - you went back again on Saturday! Brrrr!