Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another online crop day!


In honor of CHA, Fiskars had another online crop today & there are allot of fun challenges going on. I actually made quite a few cards which is something I tend to put off until I actually need one. The other day they had a black & white challenge something I have never attempted before and I think it turned out quite nice. I used some foil trimmed black letters and I used a really pretty piece of black lace behind the picture of my dad & I. The center of all the flowers have a heart shaped brad and the top of the layout has a black piece of ribbon that says Cherish, Love, Adore. I was only 13 when this picture was taken and I was wearing my most favorite outfit in the world which was a suede mini skirt with a matching fringed vest. Odd how there are some things you never forget and that outfit is one of them. The nice part about this blog is that my mom, who is in Arizona, can read it and see wonderful pictures and memories like this which I'm sure will bring a smile to her face. I love ya Mom!

4 comments:

Pop said...

Wow that is pretty. I really like the black and white.
Lorraine

Tona said...

Wonderful layout & what a great picture to have.

Barb - Fiskateer #2975 said...

What a great layout! I'm enjoying everyone's submissions for Wed Online Crop challenges! It is great that you are able to bring out these memories for yourself and your Mom!

java diva said...

I love it! The black is stunning and I love the glitter on the tips of that flower.