Monday, January 19, 2009

Card Making











My goal for this week after getting some paperwork & cleaning done is to make cards! I drool over some of the cards I see online & in the gallery at Fiskars and I even save pictures for future inspiration. Believe it or not I just downloaded them all onto a CD so I could watch them in my craft room. I have all the supplies and embellishments but when I sit down it's like I feel I need directions UGH! or is that called "crafters block"? Valentine's Day is coming so I have lots of supplies waiting for me to create something wonderful. I will leave you with a few pics of previous cards I made.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for all you have shared! I just came accross your blog today, and I'll be back. I love your work. The things your family has endured, and yet you remain positive! Aren't we lucky to have our boys! (I only have 2) They are a great joy! I love the card about not waking up for just anything. How cute. May have to lift that one. Thanks again, Jess

lfalduto said...

thanks for sharing your cards! I think we all get a bit of crafter's block from time to time. Then you sit down another time and the ideas begin to flow!

Tona said...

Thses are all very cute. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Look at you creating cards and mini books!!!!

I love looking at them! I have the hardest time making cards, you make it look easy.

The mini book is really cute-so who gets it your granddaughter or are you keeping it for yourself??? Guess you need to make another one!