Friday, July 31, 2009

A pretty neat treehouse








Last time I was in Watertown I stopped by my youngest son Travis' s house and got to spend a little time with my grandson Alex. He was so proud of the tree house his dad had made him and was eager to show it to us.............he even has all the colors picked out that he wants to paint it.





As you can see it has a shingled roof, windows and a door. When you go inside there is a bench attached to the wall he can sit or sleep on or fold it up for more room. I took a few pictures so his great grandmother in Arizona could see it too. Can't wait to see it when it is all painted. A great family project!
































He also wanted his dog to be in on some pictures.
































Hard to believe Alex will be 8 in August.....that time has surely flown and look how big he is getting! He is also smart as a whip (think he gets that from me LOL) and likes to draw pictures. He sent me home with a couple that I proudly have hanging on my refrigerator.
Hope everyone has a good week-end! I just finished mowing the lawn and need a break!






3 comments:

Nicole A. said...

How exciting! I bet he is lovin that! Treehouses are so neat and how special that his dad built it for him!

Jessica said...

Oh how nice for you, getting to spend time with him! He's quite a cutie! Love the tree house! I'm glad to see that some people still see to it that their kids get to be kids! Good for them! TFS, Jess

Tona said...

That is a great tree house. I can just imagine how thrilled your grandson is.