Monday, July 20, 2009

Family layouts





This is a BIG week for me and a scarey one too! Family has been on my mind for the past few weeks and even more so now. I did these 2 layouts and absolutely love how they turned out.
I had 4 sons in a little over 5 years and felt they were so lucky to have each other to play with (and yes fight with sometimes). We lived out in the country on a dairy farm so they not only played together but worked together too. When 1 grew out of his clothes it just went in the next boys closet since they were all just 1 head shorter then the next. They had more mini farm equipment then you could even imagine! I named them all starting with the letter T.....Troy, Tory, Todd and Travis. Lots of fond memories and lots of love during those years but times change and I think their memories of those good ole days are long gone. Scrapping pictures like this bring many smiles and warm fuzzies to my heart!




























This 2 page layout I used Scenic Route papers and it is all done in black & white (except for the pictures). Both my grandmothers are up in Heaven now but I was glad to have pictures of them with my sons when they were born. It seemed quite common at the time to have 4 generations in one picture but as time goes on that isn't always that easy. We used to call one Grandma Close and the other Grandma Faraway because when we lived in Milwaukee one was only a few blocks away and the other was way across town. My grandchildren call me Grandma Weze. On Thursday I will be going to court for my grandparent rights and hope to win back time with my granddaughter Allayah. Say a prayer for us! I know I am doing allot of that every day!

4 comments:

Laura C said...

Best Wishes Louise on your court date Thursday!

Cute layouts too!

Jessica said...

Hi Louise, I will be praying that you get the rights you shouldn't have to ask for. I know your granddaughter will love seeing you again! All the best, Jess

Marla said...

Awesome LOs LOuise and yes I hope for your granddaughters sake that you are successful in court because grandchildren need their grandparents.!!!

Lorraine said...

I sure hope and pray things work out for you...I'll be thinking about you lots....