Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In 6 weeks it will be




Our 10 year anniversary! Where has that time gone? Seems like just a few years ago we were hopping on a plane and flying out to Laughlin, Nevada to get married on a riverboat at twilite. It was so romantic and I am glad that I have a video tape of it as it went so fast. September 2, 1999.




Trying to keep my mind occupied today I made this 2 page layout for the upcoming event. I cut allot of different strips of papers for both these pages as I wanted everything to stand out. I used glitter chipboard in green & red and then mixed in black too! On the 2nd page I journaled 10 reasons that make our love strong and our life wonderful. Hopefully you can click on the pictures and actually get to read some of them. I had a good time making this today and it brought back some lovely memories. Not sure what our plans are yet for our anniversary but I'm sure we will come up with something special.

4 comments:

Laura C said...

Lovely layout - Best of luck to you tomorrow Louise!

Anniversary huh?

Lorraine said...

Love the black and red and the letters....good luck tomorrow..

Happy 10th....was 13 for us this year..

Jessica said...

Great layouts Louise. It's Thursday morning, and I'm praying for you. I hope all goes well at court today.

Tona said...

Fantastic layout!