Saturday, July 11, 2009

A GREAT mail day!





My mystery box came today from Scrap Attack and it was just awesome. I took some pictures so you could see what all came in it. There wasn't much if anything that I did not like and I really think it was worth the price. There are 3 packages of felt items, 1 pkge of Prima leaves, a box of xyron photo mount tape, Heidi swapp pink gel blossoms, 1 pkge of softie charms and not sure about those last 2 pieces of possibly grunge board?



There was 6 more packages of embellishment stickers etc. I have never seen the Halloween studs one and thought that was pretty unique!







There were 6 packages of different chipboard. I really liked the Maya Road tin ....it was the heart and home collection. So this box was so much better then the Maya Road mystery box and it only took 4 days to get it too! So if you are thinking of it go to.......
http://scrapattackscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2009/07/its-mystery-box-time.html






















One picture is ribbons, brads and bling and I luv it all! Then there were 8 packages of rub ons.
So what do you think of my goodies? Plus I got a package today from my secret sister filled with some wonderful things too...............paid to wait for the mailman who was 2 hours late today!



3 comments:

Melanie Stanczyk said...

That's alot of fun stuff! Certainly got your money's worth!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

So happy you liked it! Enjoy your goodies and thank you!

Marla said...

What awesome goodies you have to play with!!!