Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Roses

Are these not BEAUTIFUL? As you may have read I have been emotionally distraught this past week with missing 2 of my sons birthdays. My darling husband knows that nuthing he says can fix it and it is something I just need to get through (or maybe my boys need to grow up) so last night he brought home these gorgeous roses and a card that said Just Cuz I Love You!!
That was a realllllllly sweet thing for him to do and I know I am very lucky to have a husband that actually is so thoughtful and cares that I am feeling upset.

I hope all of you are blessed with someone special like that in your life too!

6 comments:

Tona said...

Lucky you! They're beautiful.

lfalduto said...

Oh that Kevin is just so sweet to you Louise!

java diva said...

You are so blessed with such a great husband!!

deb famularo said...

Hi Louise!
I wanted to stop by your blog and say hello! And congratulations on winning one of the KOTC prizes! I wish you a very happy weekend! And yes, you have quite a prince for a hubby! xOxO deb

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Beautiful flowers! I hope you are feeling better!

You're very lucky to have such a wonderful husband!

Marla said...

Louise - I can sense your breaking and sad heart in this post. I am sorry that your sons arent communicating at this time with you. Sending cyber hugs your way. I hope that they will grow up soon and feel their need for family once again!!!!