Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!


Well I hope the luck of the Irish is with all of us today! I made my husband this card yesterday and then slipped it into his coat pocket last nite so he would find it today at work. Hoping he would have some good luck, I also put in some scratch off tickets. I made the shamrock out of hearts and then just used a button for the center.

I definitely was in the card making mood yesterday and made a few Easter cards too! I got to use this cute stamp for the inside and believe it or not I picked it up at the dollar store!









I plan on sending this one to my 7year old granddaughter since we will not see her this year during her Easter vacation. Sometimes such a small gesture of a handmade card in the mail brings such a large smile to someone's face. I love happy mail and I love sending it too!

2 comments:

Maxine Hodges said...

What a nice wife and grandmother you are. I hope your husband appreciated the gesture (and won a little cash with his tickets). Your cards are wonderful!

doverdi said...

Great cards!
doverdi
#1329