Monday, March 9, 2009

card creations





Well I thought spring was here when the temperature got to 40 but then we got 4 inches of snow last nite..........the heavy, wet stuff plus they are talking temps back below zero on Wednesday nite so guess what I did? I put out all my Easter stuff and put away all my snowman decorations. At least it feels springlike in my house now!
















My back is feeling a little better but I am still taking things slow. Today I worked on some cards and the first few were take offs of the ones I made last week at that class.........a little variation but I liked the way they turned out. I used some of
my new scalloped punches, border punches and flip and twist corner punch (all from Fiskars). It is wonderful to have these great tools to work with as they make creating so easy!




I also started making a birthday gift for my brother who just turned 50 yesterday. He is celebrating in Hawaii right now with his fiancee so I thought this bday card I made was appropriate. I also started a scrapbook that will span all those years. I was lucky enough to get so many fun pictures of him that it will be easy to get this book done. I used my new Storybook cartridge and my Cricut to make the cover of his book (which is a Heidi Grace album that I got from last years Fiskadeals! Today I only got the cover & page 1 done so hoping tomorrow will prove more fruitful. Hope to show you more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Louise....this turned out so cute! WTG :)

Tona said...

Love the cards. That frog is too cute.
I'm sure your brother will love his album.