Monday, March 16, 2009

My "baby" is turning 23!




How can that be? that my youngest son Travis is turning 23??? where did all those years go? It seems like just a few years ago that they were all in school and getting into all kinds of mischief. Now he is a proud daddy of a 7yr old son Alex, he owns his own house and spends allot of time in the marvelous shop he built, working on cars. He actually built that yellow dune buggy from scratch in the above picture where he was in the 4th of July parade. Words cannot express how much I love him and how proud I am of him and being a guy they just don't want to hear those mushy words either but this is my blog so I can say it even if it is just to my friends! I crocheted him that wonderful afghan after Christmas that turned out to look like John Deere colors (and he does collect that stuff) and I made him this bday card using a new candle border punch that I got at Micheals yesterday. I used the stickles on the flames and it really looks neat. Well his bday isn't until Saturday so I still have time to get down to Watertown & deliver his gift. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

doverdi said...

Hope your DS has a great birthday. My DS just turned 23 on the 19th & he is also into rebuilding cars.
doverdi
#1329