Sunday, February 8, 2009

You're the Cat's Meow!















I finished this mini book I was making for a gift and I am actually pleased with the outcome. I love red & black together! Can't say I am as pleased with the outcome of the pictures I took but sometimes they look allot better on the camera then they do when I transfer them to the computer. Guess I will have to talk to my father-in-law to understand the secret of taking good pictures inside. He surely has a way with the camera tho sometimes the family objects to TOO many pictures. Enjoy and have a great evening......I'm off to watch the Grammy awards!

2 comments:

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

What a great idea Good Job I am a fan of the red black and white together..Love it

Tona said...

Your book looks wonderful. I too love red & black together.