Tuesday, February 24, 2009

cards, cards and more cards!







Now that I am caught up on laundry and cleaning I felt the need to make some cards. The first thing I did was cut out some neat shapes with my new Storybook cricut cartridge & then I pulled out a bunch of stamps including some new ones that I hadn't even used yet. While I was watching tv last nite I tried different methods of coloring them either with pencils or Marvy Le Plume markers. This is something that I need to play with and learn how to shade them and make them come alive. I took a couple of pictures of ones that I finished but if you have any hints or tricks I would love for you to share them with me. I actually went out and bought a water paintbrush but didn't try that yet.
Maybe there are some videos out there that could teach me too? Any hints send them my way. Also don't forget this is the last week to get cards in for my RAK of all those goodies. I have gotten some fabulous ones in the mail including one of those neat spinner cards made with pennies.

1 comment:

Pop said...

I adore that birdie stamp....so cute.
Lorraine