Thursday, February 12, 2009

My girl!






Well we woke up to snow on the ground after a few nice days but I'm still feeling in the mood for flowers and bright colors so thought I would post this little mini canvas book that I made for Allayah. After having 4 sons it is so much fun making stuff for little girls with pink and flowers etc. We are keeing our fingers crossed that we might get her for 4 days at the end of the month when they have a few days off of school. Then we can do our own scrapbooking and of course making cupcakes for Grandpa. She swims like a fish so we also spend allot of time in the pool......enjoy the pictures and think SPRING!

4 comments:

Tona said...

An indoor pool, how fun! I hope you get to have your 4 days with your granddaughter. If I had grandkids I would want to spend as much time as possible with them.

Lorraine said...

I agree with Tona...and I wouldn't mind diving into that pool either.

Mardi said...

Great mini book!

Anonymous said...

Very cute book! :)

Jenn J
jennjunk.blogspot.com