Friday, August 28, 2009

Where have I been?

Sorry about the delay in blogging...............don't think I have ever gone that long without blogging but it has been an eventful week.


Right now I am involved in a Fiskars online crop...............challenges, questions and just plain fun. This group has meant allot to me and has become an extended family. Not only do we share our love of scrapbooking, crafts and gardens but we are there for each other when we just need someone to listen or care or even get advice from.


Speaking of Fiskars they are planning another warehouse sale next month...........that means more shopping and more bargains! I can't wait! I'm even hosting a get together on the night before it starts since there is a group of Fiskateers coming down this way from Illinois and spending the night at my place. We are going to have a pizza/pool party, do some crafty stuff and just spend time getting to know each other in person since most of us have only met online. It should be a ton of fun!


Today is a special day too as my grandson Alex turns 8.............sometimes I just wonder where did that time go? Here is a picture of him and his cousin Allayah from yesterday when we stopped over with birthday presents. Aren't they the cutest? While I was visiting with my son Travis they both drew and colored pictures for me to take home and hang up on my fridge. That was the end to a perfect day.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

OOOO photo's of grandkids!!! Good for you.
I wish I could be there for the party and the wharehouse sale. But I'm where I'm supposed to be I guess. I've been pretty sick recently, but am getting better each day. When you go to the sales, do they ever have templates for sale? I've been looking for the butterflies temps. for ages. So if you think you might find them, let me know and I'll send you some $ for them.
Thanks Jessica

Mardi said...

Hey there Louise! Adorable Grandkids! Just stopped in to say hi!