Friday, January 21, 2011

Colorbok






Do you do Colorbok surveys like I do? They send out the neatest thank you gifts just for doing them via email. Sometimes it is paper packs and boy do they have some pretty ones but this last week it was a kit called friendly forest. It came complete with album, papers, embellishments, stickers and letters. I've had so much fun working with it and can't believe that I have finished 10 pages already. This really is a kit to buy if you want to complete an album without buying allot of extra's. Above is the pretty blue album that came with the kit.























I loved these papers with the unique frames and found just the right pictures to use. The only item not in the kit was the little saying about brothers & the Lion embellishment.

















These next two pages.....



...everything was in the kit except for the jewels that I used on the eyes and in the tree. I also used my smooch to make a few things pop a little more.






















This page I did add a few more things that I had in my scraproom.
On the picture mat I used Fiskars threading water border punch and ran a ribbon through it. I put gems in the flowers for some sparkle. I punched out the yellow hearts with my Fiskars scalloped heart punch & added one to the center of the big white flower. The other one was added to a foam white heart that has some extra bling hanging on it (an old earring) and then I used some crystal stickles to make the heart glitter! I really like the way it turned out.


So I just wanted to show how much you can get accomplished sometimes when you get a complete kit that has great papers & embellishments too! Thanks Colorbok!


1 comment:

Gaius Guild said...

nation. Proponents of legalized athletics betting normally regard it as a interest for sports supporters that will increase their fascination in distinct sporting events, as a result benefiting the leagues,
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
pelangiqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
syair sgp
datahk